a. Disentangling the relationship between stress sensitivity, affect and psychopathology
- P1. The impact of daily hassles on negative affect – Do people high and low in neuroticism differ?
Lara Mey, Andrea Chmitorz, Karolina Kurth, Mario Wenzel, Raffael Kalisch, Oliver Tüscher, Thomas Kubiak
- P2. Stress sensitivity as a putative mechanism linking childhood trauma and psychopathology in youth's daily life: An experience sampling study
Christian Rauschenberg, Jim van Os, Dimitri Cremers, Matthieu Goedhart, Jan N. M. Schieveld, Ulrich Reininghaus
- P3. Negative affect and ADHD symptom fluctuations in adolescents’ daily life
Merle Reuter, Lea Biermann, Caterina Gawrilow
- P4. Increased affective reactivity to daily life stress: A non-specific vulnerability marker for psychopathology?
Sanne H. Booij, Evelien Snippe, Bertus F. Jeronimus, Marieke Wichers, Johanna T.W. Wigman
- P5. How Demands and Resources Constitute Threats and Challenges in Everyday-Life
Maurizio Sicorello, Andreas Neubauer, Andreas Voss, Beate Ditzen
- P101. Momentary Correlates of In Vivo Experiential Avoidance
Wenze, Susan Jennifer, DeCicco, Jennifer Michele
- P102. A Dual Approach for Recovery for Refugees who Survived Torture
van Heemstra, Henriette
- P103. Study protocol: Longitudinal assessment of PTSD symptomatology and coping strategies - insights from ecological momentary and hair cortisol data.
Schindler, Lena, Lorenz, Patrick, Steudte-Schmiedgen, Susann, Schellong, Julia, Kirschbaum, Clemens
- P104. An experience sampling study about the effect of situational control at work: The moderating influence of Desire for Control
Thomas, Joachim; Wimmer, Elisabeth
- P105. Anxiety and Volition in Ecological Momentary Assessment
Seidl, Esther; Pieper, Lars; Venz, John; Voss, Catharina; Hoyer, Jana; Frech, Charlotte; Beesdo-Baum, Katja
- P106. Mood and stress: How physical and social-evaluative stressors impact emotional inertia
Rathner, Eva-Maria, Krammer, Georg, Schwerdtfeger, Andreas
- P107. Investigating temporal dynamics and predictive potential of pruritus applying a momentary assessment approach – a study design
Muehlan, Holger, Blome, Christine
- P108. Better (not) think about it? Effects of positive and negative perfectionistic cognitions at times of increased pressure to perform.
Prestele, Elisabeth; Altstötter-Gleich, Christine; Lischetzke, Tanja
b. Mood, bipolar and psychotic disorders
- P6. (How) Does suicidal ideation fluctuate? An investigation with psychiatric inpatients using ecological momentary assessment
Nina Hallensleben, Lena Spangenberg, Thomas Forkmann, Dajana Rath, Ulrich Hegerl, Anette Kersting, Thomas W. Kallert, Heide Glaesmer
- P7. Predicting acute suicidal ideation by momentary perceived burdensomeness and thwarted belongingness
Dajana Rath, Nina Hallensleben, Heide Glaesmer, Lena Spangenberg, Thomas Forkmann
- P8. Real-time assessment of auditory hallucinations using a smartphone app: Results from a pilot study
Josef J. Bless, Runar Smelror, Ingrid Agartz, Kenneth Hugdahl
- P9. Modulation of stress reactivity by the social context: Relevance for social functioning in psychosis?
Maude Schneider, Ulrich Reininghaus, Martine van Nierop, Mayke Janssens, Inez Myin-Germeys
- P10. Reality check: An experience sampling study of the relationship between theory of mind and social functioning of patients with schizophrenia
Marieke Helmich, Marieke Wichers, Ulrich Reininghaus, Anne-Kathrin Fett
- P11. Moment-to-moment dynamics between mood symptoms and maladaptive coping behaviors in patients with bipolar disorder
Michelle Hoi-ting Leung, Suzanne Ho-wai So, Nate Tsz-kit Kwok, Iris Hoi-ching Ng, Pui-shuen Chan, Chloe Chor-wing Lo, Shirley Na, Arthur Dun-ping Mak, Sing Lee
- P12. Sleep/wake patterns in the change of mood in bipolar disorder – First results of the SWITCH-BD study
Stefan Knapen, Rixt Riemersma-van der Lek, Robert Schoevers
- P13. The modulation of physical activity by clinical states in bipolar disorder
Holger Hill, Esther Mühlbauer, Emanuel Severus, Ulrich Ebner-Priemer
- P109. Internet-based psychotherapy in children with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Renner, Tobias Johann, Hollmann, Karsten, Nickola, Matthias, Lautenbacher, Heinrich, Ihler, Verena, Hummel, Julian, Wewetzer, Christoph, Allgaier, Katharina, Conzelmann, Annette
- P110. Thank you for the music. How does music making bring you happiness? Exploring the role of need fulfillment
Köhler, Friederike; Neubauer, Andreas B.
- P111. Associations of the positive and the negative dimensions of self-esteem with paranoia in daily life: An experience sampling study.
Monsonet, Manel, Cristóbal-Narváez, Paula, Tamara, Sheinbaum, Tecelli, Domíngez-Martínez, Kwapil, Thomas R., Barrantes-Vidal, Neus
- P112. Measuring the ethnic density effect in daily life
Gevonden, Martin, Myin-Germeys, Inez
- P113. Positive Schizotypy Predicts Negative Affect, Paranoid and Psychotic-Like Experiences in Daily Life: A Longitudinal ESM Study
Racioppi, Anna, Sheinbaum, Tamara, Cristóbal-Narváez, Paula, Ballespí, Sergi, Mitjavila, Mercè, Gross, Georgina M., Kwapil, Thomas R., Barrantes-Vidal, Neus
- P114. Getting a grip on your mood: the application of the experience sampling methodology to the treatment of bipolar disorder
Bos, Fionneke Marijke, Wichers, Marieke, Doornbos, Bennard, Bruggeman, Richard, van der Krieke, Lian, Snippe, Evelien
- P115. Ecological validity of Expressed Emotion in Early Psychosis
Hinojosa-Marqués, Lídia, Domínguez-Martínez, Tecelli, Cristóbal-Narváez, Paula, Kwapil, Thomas R., Barrantes-Vidal, Neus
- P116. Daily fatigue levels are associated with short-term, but not with long-term stress, in two clinical samples
Doerr, Johanna M., Mewes, Ricarda, Skoluda, Nadine , Feneberg, Anja C., Nater, Urs M.
- P117. GPS-triggered e-diaries, neuroimaging and genetics to investigate urbanicity risks for mental disorders
Reichert, Markus , Tost, Heike, Braun, Urs, Zipf, Alexander, Meyer-Lindenberg, Andreas, Ebner-Priemer, Ulrich W.
c. Ecological momentary assessment of emotion regulation strategies and cognitive/behavioral training interventions
- P14. Development and evaluation of a smartphone-based positivity training – Study concept
Angela Kunzler, Andrea Chmitorz, Isabella Helmreich, Dirk Lehr, Klaus Lieb, Michèle Wessa
- P15. Emotion regulation in real-life: An investigation of regulation flexibility
Fiona Maccallum, Richard Bryant
- P16. The effects of mindfulness on affect
Mario Wenzel, Zarah Rowland, Thomas Kubiak
- P17. Ecological momentary assessment of a mindfulness-based program in college freshmen
Steriani Elavsky, Jacqueline Mogle, Moe Kishida, Kamila Dvorakova, Mark Greenberg
- P18. Cognitive avoidant coping and variability in perceived arousal: Evidence for the intolerance of arousal hypothesis
Andreas Richard Schwerdtfeger, Eva-Maria Rathner
- P19. Meaningful moments for behavior change: Lessons learned from the ‘StandUp’ RCT
Jan-Philipp Lange, Martina Kanning
- P20. Keep calm and train your brain to relax: Differential efficiency of mobile neurofeedback training in a primary prevention setting
Tiana Schauls, Martine Hoffmann, Laurence Casali, Danièle Beckius, Michèle Pisani, Axel Kowalski, Gilles Michaux
- P21. Emotion intensity and emotion regulation before exams
Anna-Lena Rottweiler, Ulrike Nett
- P118. Sexual Exploitation; unravelling and preventing the cycle of re-victimization
- P119. Mobile-Health intervention: Integrating video clips and automated real-time feedback in Ambulatory Assessment
Koch, Elena Doris, Ortega, Francisco B., Muntaner Mas, Adrià, Martinez-Nicolas, Antonio, Reif, Andreas, Freitag, Christine M., Ebner-Priemer, Ulrich W.
- P120. Daily affective well-being among occupational rehabilitants during their internship: An experience sampling study about the job demand-control-support model
Riepl, Regina Franziska; Wimmer, Elisabeth Maria; Thomas, Joachim
- P121. Where’s the benefit? Assessing in-the-moment and post-intervention changes in body satisfaction due to intervention
Fuller-Tyszkiewicz, Matthew David, Richardson, Ben , Lewis, Vivienne, Krug, Isabel
- P122. University students’ real-life emotions: Applying STARTS models to analyse the experience of achievement emotions and their interaction with perceived control.
Respondek, Lisa, Nett, Ulrike E.
- P123. The Role of Gender in Emotional Reactivity to Daily Stressors between Patients with Psychosis and Healthy Controls
Zheng, Yixia, Schneider, Maude , Viechtbauer, Wolfgang , Myin-Germeys, Inez
- P124. Happy music for sad people? Daily music listening behavior and its impact on mood in depressed women.
Feneberg, Anja Christine; Doerr, Johanna Marie; Mewes, Ricarda; Nater, Urs Markus
- P125. Withdrawal as a potential consequence of childhood interpersonal trauma? An ambulatory assessment study of trauma exposed individuals with and without PTSD
Friedmann, Franziska, Santangelo, Philip, Ebner-Priemer, Ulrich, Hill, Holger, Rausch, Sophie, Steil, Regina, Müller-Engelmann, Meike, Bohus, Martin, Fydrich, Thomas, Priebe, Kathlen
- P126. Fluctuations in physical, emotional, and mental fatigue: How interoceptive awareness and recovery ability predict daily fatigue
Reis, Dorota; Arndt, Charlotte; Lischetzke, Tanja
d. EMA as a predictive and diagnostic tool
- P22. Ambulatory heart rate variability and electrodermal activity reflect sleep quality in people with and without fibromyalgia
Anna Louise Kratz, Sardar Ansari, Marlena Duda, Xiuwen Chen, Kristen Pickup, John Murphy, Esther Bay, David A. Williams, Daniel J. Clauw, Kayvan Najarian
- P23. Filling the gap: Device-based assessment through a mobile application in the Luxembourg Parkinson Cohort
Christian Stallinger, Venkata P. Satagopam, Peter Banda, Christine Suver, Andrew Trister, Stephen Friend, Rejko Krüger
- P24. The detection and prediction of couple conflict using mobile sensing technologies
Adela Timmons, Theodora Chaspari, Sohyun Han, Yehsong Kim, Shrikanth Narayanan, Gayla Margolin
- P25. Unravel the roots of procrastination: Predicting the postponement of goal-directed actions in students’ everyday life
Lena Maria Wieland, Matthias F. Limberger, Ulrich W. Ebner-Priemer
- P26. Anger and hostility questionnaires in the 10-12 year prediction of ambulatory blood pressure and heart rate
Martti Tapani Tuomisto, Lauri Parkkinen, Jyrki Ollikainen, Ilkka Pörsti
- P27. Predictors of pace-of-life within and between subjects
Stefan Stieger, David Lewetz, Ulf-Dietrich Reips
- P28. Arm-worn inertial sensors can detect shoulder movement asymmetry during activities of daily living for clinical diagnostics and assessment
Stijn M.P. Martens, Matthijs Lipperts, Ralph Waalbeehm, Steven Samijo, Bernd Grimm
- P29. Activity Monitors detect lower levels and different patterns of physical activity in spinal stenosis patients
Anouk Stoffels, Matthijs Lipperts, Wouter van Hemert, Kim Rijkers, Bernd Grimm
- P127. Regulatory flexibility in times of occupational stress: profiles of regulatory strategies and their intraindividual change over repeated stress situations
Grommisch, Gloria, Luhmann, Maike, Lischetzke, Tanja
- P128. Verbal activities in the context of everyday conversations: A naturalistic observation study
Luo, Minxia , Burcu, Demiray , Mehl, Matthias R., Martin, Mike
- P129. Intensive longitudinal data of teachers’ interpersonal behavior and affective responses gives insight in everyday teacher experiences
Donker, Monika; Mainhard, Tim; van Gog, Tamara
- P130. Formative evaluation of a remote alcohol craving monitoring system for recovering alcoholics during the first 100 days of their treatment.
van Lier, Hendrika G., Noordzij, Matthijs L., Pieterse, Marcel E., Postel, Marloes G. , de Haan, Hein A., Vollenbroek-Hutten, Miriam M.R. (1,4); Schraagen, Jan Maarten C.
- P131. Can changes in pNN50 predict mood and stress in daily life? - Results of the BeMIND Study
Pieper, Lars; John, Venz; Catharina, Voss; Jana, Hoyer; Charlotte, Frech; Esther, Seidl; Katja, Beesdo-Baum
- P132. Can Wearable Sensors Distinguish Fallers from Non-fallers?
Tahavori, Fatemeh, Stack, Emma, Agarwal, Veena, Burnett, Malcolm, Hoseinitabatabaei, Seyed Amir, Harwin, William, Ashburn, Ann
e. Physical activity, interpersonal functioning and health
- P30. mHealth 50+: Daily mobile health tracking by older adults in Switzerland
- P31. Mobility, activity, and social interactions in the daily lives of healthy older adults: Study protocol of the MOASIS project
Christina Röcke, Mathias Allemand, Robert Weibel, Mike Martin
- P32. Homesickness in social context: An ambulatory assessment study in first-year university students
Marije aan het Rot, Maaike Nauta, Henk Schut, Margaret Stroebe
- P33. Interpersonal functioning in victims of bullying: An ecological momentary assessment study
Minita Franzen, Linda Booij, Wendy Craig, Marije aan het Rot
- P34. Unraveling the association between family disorganization and children’s sleep quality: A test and replication study using moderated mediation analyses
Saskia Euser, Nienke Borkent, Claudia I Vrijhof, Marinus H van IJzendoorn
- P35. The relationship between activity guidelines and knee osteoarthritis patients’ adherence
Maik Sliepen, Elsa Mauricio, Dieter Klein, Bernd Grimm, Dieter Rosenbaum
- P36. Momentary feelings and not physical symptoms are associated with end-of-the-day Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQL) among cardiac patients
Justine Netjes, Iris Hartog, Pythia Nieuwkerk, Jose Henriques, Michael Scherer-Rath, Hanneke van Laarhoven, Mirjam Sprangers
- P37. Frail elderly living at care facilities are physically less active to harmful levels compared to peers living at home
Yvonne Goertz, Ivo Buil, Inge Jochem, Machiel Smid, Walther Sipers, Ide Heyligers, Bernd Grimm
- P133. Reward and Punishment Learning in Daily Life: a Replication Study.
- P134. Physical Activity Synchrony in Couples’ Accelerometer Data
Keller, Jan, Pauly, Theresa, Hohl, Diana Hilda, Knoll, Nina, Hoppmann, Christiane
- P135. Distinguishing People with Parkinson's (PwP) from Healthy Controls Using Wearable Sensors
Tahavori, Fatemeh, Stack, Emma, Agarwal, Veena, Burnett, Malcolm, Hoseinitabatabaei, Seyed Amir, Harwin, William, Ashburn, Ann
- P136. Seeking Solitude in Midlife and Old Age: Age Differences in Situation Selection and Affective Experiences in Everyday Life
Lay, Jennifer Christina, Pauly, Theresa, Graf, Peter, Mahmood, Atiya, Hoppmann, Christiane
f. Questionnaire/measure development and methodological challenges in EMA
- P38. Validation of a retrospective questionnaire for daily hassles with ecological momentary assessment
Karolina Kurth, Andrea Chmitorz, Lara Mey, Mario Wenzel, Raffael Kalisch, Oliver Tüscher, Thomas Kubiak
- P39. e-Readiness of social and health care professionals: A key for unlocking the potential of eHealth and eWelfare?
Kaisa Malinen, Jaana Mäkelä, Eija Sevón, Mari Punna, Sanna Sihvonen, Essi Heimovaara-Kotonen, Suvi Salminen
- P40. The vast majority of cardiac patients is unable or unwilling to participate in an experience sampling study to assess patient-reported outcomes
Justine Netjes, Iris Hartog, Pythia Nieuwkerk, Jose Henriques, Hanneke van Laarhoven, Michael Scherer-Rath, Mirjam Sprangers
- P41. Fragmentation as a novel measure of mood stability assessed by electronic diaries
Jordan Johns, Vadim Zipunnikov, Junrui Di, Joel Swendsen, Kathleen Merikangas
- P42. Mindfulness: Development of a state measure and its relationship with positive and negative affect in daily life
Annette Brose, Elisabeth S. Blanke
- P43. Development of a novel measure of emotion differentiation that uses open-ended descriptions of momentary affective states
Charlotte Arndt, Tanja Lischetzke
- P137. Using experience sampling method to measure expressions of personal values in behavior
Skimina, Ewa; Cieciuch, Jan
- P138. Study protocol: CoachPTBS – self-management mobile app after traumatic events: Conducting research on its usability and benefit for patients with PTSD.
Lorenz, Patrick, Schindler, Lena, Steudte-Schmiedgen, Susann, Kirschbaum, Clemens, Schellong, Julia
- P139. Time-based sampling vs event-based sampling may yield different results when assessing trauma-related memories.
Kleindienst, Nikolaus, Priebe, Kathlen, Hecht, Amelie, Petri, Mirja, Schulte-Herbrüggen, Olaf
- P140. Does Quantity Equate Quality? Examining How Sampling Rates Affect EAR-Observed Measures of Social Interaction Quality
Karan, Alexander; Robbins, Megan L.